1. How does MalaysiaPhotoBooth works?
Grab a 2 – 6 friends, pick up your favourite funky props and stand in front of DSLR camera & professional studio lighting. Get ready to make fun… 1…2…3…Cheese! We will print your photos in customized photo layout instantly with high speed photo printer in less than 15 seconds for you to collect on the spot. If you like it, you may tag, like and share it on our Facebook @ http://fb.com/123cheese.my/
2. How many person can fits inside MalaysiaPhotoBooth ?
Normally, we can fit around 3 to 6 persons per session. But, sometime it can fit more than that if you know how to pose and place yourself. Using your creativity to get everyone in the photo at the same time are really a lot of fun.
3. Is there any print formats or photo layout for the printed photos?
We offer FREE professional photo layout design service exclusively for you to impressed your guests with personalized photo layout design using your ideas, artwork, logos, text etc. For the printed photos, you can choose to print it in 4R photo (4″ X 6″) or photo strip (2″ X 6″).
4. Can MalaysiaPhotoBooth.com customize your personalized backdrop with your creative ideas?
We are always ready to customize your own personalized photo booth backdrop based on your ideas, artwork, logos, text, slogan etc. For instance, pirate theme, princess theme, 60′s theme etc. Extra design fee RM400 will be charged.
5. When should you confirm the final design of the photo layout or customized backdrop?
For us to prepare your photo layout & backdrop on time before your event, please finalize the photo layout design or backdrop at least two weeks before the event took place.
6. How is the quality of printed photos?
We print our photos on high quality photo paper with pigment ink for long lasting & photo quality prints like photo-lab.
7. Can your guest decide what kind of photo or souvenir items they want from the photo booth?
Sorry. As the renter, only you can decide on the photo layout design and what to do with the photos. The reason is to avoid longer processing time. The faster we process the photo, the more guests have an opportunity to enjoy your photo booth and capture more photos.
8. How many photos are included in your photo booth rental package?
Our package is based on hour with unlimited quantity of photo shoots. Each session will takes approximately 1 minute with 3 – 4 photos taken. So for 1hour, we estimated to get at least 60 sessions, so it is around 180 photos for 3 hours rental. Well, you may extend an hour if your guest is enjoying it.
9. How else can your guests get the photos after the event?
After the event, we will upload your photos to our website in 1 – 2 days. You can view and download the hi-res JPG files for your own use such as customizing a photo gifts at www.HeartBeat.my. You can also share your photos in Facebook with everyone. If you feel that there is an inappropriate content from the photos, you may always request us to remove the photo or set a password to view it.
10. How many days before the event should you reserve or book Malaysia Photo Booth services?
Once you have confirm your event (date / time / venue), you can contact us ASAP. Our team will do our best to ensure our attendance in your event.
11. What is the procedure for booking your photo booth?
To book your photo booth services, please fill in the form @ http://malaysiaphotobooth.com/book-now/. We will contact you in 1 – 2 days to present our quotation. If you are ok, we may require a signed “Rental Agreement” and non-refundable 50% reservation fee. Balance 50% will be paid in 14 days before the event. You can make payment via cash, cheque or online transfer.
12. How many hours is the photo booth rental?
We need 1 hour to setup the photo booth. The entire photo shooting session is 3 hours. So total is 4 hours. Anyway, our team will arrive at your event venue at least 2 hours before the event start. Please inform us one week before your event if you want us to set up earlier than that.
13. Can you book for longer than normal rental hour (3 hours)?
Absolutely! For additional photo shooting session period (after exceed 3 hours), we charge RM400/hour for unlimited photo shoots.
14. Can you extend an hour for the photo booth rental?
Yes. You can inform our photographer before the end of the original schedule. We charge RM400/hour for unlimited photo shoots.
15. Can you cancel or postponed the booking?
If the event is either postponed or cancelled at least 30 days before your event, your deposit will be hold for you to change to other date and time. Any postponement or cancellations made in 7 days before your event may result in a forfeiture of your down payment.
16. Can you request our photo booth to be setup at outdoors?
Yes. But under specific conditions, such as protection from the elements, sufficient electrical supply, enough space etc.
17. What is the space size and electricity do we need?
Please prepare us at least 2.5 meters by 3 meters space for the photo shooting area. Also, please allow additional space for your guests to gather. Our booth requires a dedicated 220V outlet within 10′ of the phoot booth. BE SURE TO PROVIDE CLEAN POWER, not shared with any high-drain equipment, such as amplifiers, refrigerators, neon lights or other items that require heavy electrical usage.
18. What happens if there is a mechanical problem with the photo booth?
Don’t worry. Our team is experienced and extremely reliable. If there is any inquiries, you may get the answer from our team who’s on duty.
19. What if your event is outside Klang Valley?
There will be an additional transportation charges apply to location outside Klang Valley.
20. Oops, you have a question that is not answered here, how to get in touch with us?
We will be very happy to talk to you! Do not hesitate to contact us at email: sales@MalaysiaPhotoBooth.com or customer care line at +6019.322.9640